SPL Parts front tie rods allow the tie rod end pivot to be relocated, which corrects bump steer resulting from modified caster or lower arm geometry.
On cars that are significantly lowered, relocating the pivot point will also keep the tie rod end from binding, preventing the inner tie rods from breaking or bending when racing.
SPL Adjustable Tie Rods Feature:
• Lightweight Aluminum, Titanium, Chromoly and Stainless Steel construction
• Gun-drilled 2024 Aluminum to reduce unsprung weight
• Heat-treated electroless nickel plated 4140 Chromoly shanks
• High-misalignment low-friction three-piece Teflon-lined FK Heim joints/rod ends
• Multiple size Stainless Steel bump steer spacers for precise adjustment
• Made in the USA