MZ-FLATTOP - Mazda intake manifolds
Place Order Here
Part #: MZ-FLATTOP
Notes: PLUS $30 SHIPPING WITHIN USA.
CONTACT US FOR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RATES.
Your Price: $700.00
|1999 - 2005
This is the highly sought-after JDM and European market intake manifold with neither of the flow-obstructing VICS or VTCS butterflies located in the runners on 1999-2000 and 2001-2005 US-spec manifolds.
Dyno testing has proven this manifold to provide superior performance for both naturally aspirated and forced induction applications.
This manifold is a direct fit on 1999-2005 Miata heads.
• upper half of manifold
• lower half of manifold
• Mazda gasket for sealing two halves
• fasteners to attach two halves
• MiataRoadster block-off plates kit
I recommend also getting the MiataRoadster Phenolic intake manifold insulator kit
• Mazda gasket between manifold and head (included in MiataRoadster Phenolic intake manifold insulator kit)
• MiataRoadster intake manifold stud kit (included in MiataRoadster Phenolic intake manifold insulator kit)
• Mazda gasket between manifold and throttle body
• diagonal support brace to block (reuse stock one)
• (2) M8 nuts & (2) M8 bolts to mount throttle body to manifold (reuse stock ones)
• bracket for throttle cable (reuse stock one)
• L-bracket supporting two halves of manifold & (4) M8 bolts (easily fabricated)
NOTE: 1994-1997 BP heads have an offset port/stud configuration from the 1999-2005 heads. If you have one of the earlier heads, we offer a CNC-ed aluminum flange that can be welded onto this manifold to enable use on 1994-1997 heads.