ILM-NA1-9050 - I.L. Motorsport coolant reroute kit
|1989 - 1993
I.L. Motorsport coolant reroute kits use a front in rear out concept. The engine is more efficiently cooled and will show a more constant temperature reducing the wear on the engine internals.Even in high load situations the temperature stays stable. The engine management receives consistent temperatures resulting in a more accurate air fuel mixture which is important for forced induction engines.
The reroute kit will optimize cooling capabilities of the radiator and reduce the risk of engine knock and detonation and provide optimal power output. The kit will also reduce alternator load because the fans will not run as often as they are doing without a reroute kit. The kit has the same sensor locations as the OEM cooling system, so there is no need for soldering or extending the wiring loom.
This kit contains:
- Aluminum cast adapter piece for rear of the engine
- Aluminum cast cover for the adapter piece
- Aluminum cast cover for the front thermostat housing
- Aluminum cast bracket for the supplied heater hose
- High quality silicone heater hose
- Installation materials