F1 Racing Prolite flywheels are made from 4140 forged billet chromoly steel. They are designed to reduce weight and inertia for improved throttle response.
The starter teeth are milled directly into the circumference of the one-piece flywheel (unlike two-piece flywheels where a steel outer ring gear is pressed and screwed onto an aluminum center — leaving open the possibility of “separation anxiety”).
• compatible with all factory replacement-sized clutches
• CAD-designed, CNC-machined, and computer balanced
• all F1 Racing Chromoly flywheels pass testing up to 12,000 RPM
• meets or exceeds SFI 1.1 specification
• 500-mile break-in period recommended for optimum long-term performance
NOTE: We recommend using ARP flywheel bolts.