ATE-03.9901-6202.2 (DOTAMBER) - ATE brake fluids
Place Order Here
Part #: ATE-03.9901-6202.2 (DOTAMBER)
Notes: TYPE200 (AMBER)
Your Price: $25.00
|0 - 0
||NON APPLICATION SPECIFIC
ATE brake fluid is the choice of professional racers around the world.
It is available in two versions, the distinction being that the Super Blue has blue coloring added vs. the amber hue of the TYP200.
Alternate between the two fluid formulations when bleeding the hydraulic system so you can tell when all of the old (opposite colored) fluid has been evacuated.
• excellent water locking properties
• excellent corrosion protection
• high tolerance against air bubbles
• changing intervals of up to 3 years possible
• dry boiling point: 280ºC (50°C over DOT4)
• wet boiling point: 200ºC (45°C over DOT4)
• conforms to: FMVSS No. 116 – DOT4 and DOT3 / SAE J1703 / DIN/ISO 4925
Super Blue is technically not a DOT 4 fluid because it violates the color specification.
After extended use, the blue dye in the Super Blue can permanently stain the master cylinder reservoir. Thus, you may prefer to only use the TYP200 which is transparent with a slight amber hue.