ACL Race Series bearings are triple-layered metal in order to withstand the high-RPM conditions, high stress loads, and high temperatures experienced in race motors.
Race Series bearings features:
• larger chamfer to fit crank journal radii
• 75% grooved to optimize bearing load carrying capacity and oil flow to rod bearings
• increased crush and tighter wall tolerance for better seating
• improved overlay and reduced thickness for increased fatigue strength
• hardened steel backing to maintain crush under high loads and temperatures